Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

And then its February

Where has all the time gone???? I finally managed to visit my Oma-but its February *gasp* I was supposed to go in January-yet somehow that entire month just disappeared. Now I am sitting here on my probably last free weekend of the semester (or at least till April) because on April 11th I will have my proposal defense which means from now until then I need to really step up my game and work hard to finish my proposal. Since its not 100% clear what I will be writing this should be interesting-let the research begin. But first I will enjoy my time with Oma! It is nice to see her happy. She is glad I am here and she is very glad that I am wearing the Mother Mary charm she gave me. I am not really sure why I decided to finally buy a proper necklace for it, but I felt like it was necessary so I did. Okay-i guess thats all for now-I should really practice blog writing-but oh well here is the small update :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen