Sonntag, 16. September 2012

Vegan on a Budget

Hey Everyone,

It's me...I know I know it's has been a while-actually forever, it seems my ability to blog regularly is actually impossible. But some updates on the new stuff going on.
As everyone knows I just moved to a new apartment and it is great!!! I feel so comfortable here and it is nice to know that no one else can enter without permission! Due to a new semester starting, not everything is set up the way I would like it yet-but it is getting there.
So now to my actual reason for blogging on this beautiful sunday :) As most everyone knows I decided before my move to do the Vegan challenge for 28days, this was very fun but not as fulfilling as I had liked because I did not have my own kitchen to use, now that I do I decided I would start over! This time I have a German book which is the 30 day Vegan challenge-and I want to be able to do it on a budget! And in order to encourage me to write and update regularly I decided to have at least one post a week that is Vegan on a Budget! So wish me luck everyone :) till next time

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen