Samstag, 9. März 2013

Don't let a setback, set you back

This week was overall pretty successful, I did my exercises every other day (more often and my muscles wold ache like none other) and cooked semi-regularly. Overall, my eating had improved-and honestly I already notice improvements in my health. For one the dark circle around my neck is getting lighter, and my head itches much less both signs that my body is recuperating from bad eating :).
However, as nice as this progress report is, I did have some setbacks. I had a day were i was kinda eating a lot, and did not want to work out. But I did not let that damage all the progress I have made. Instead I got up the next day, and continued business as usual. It is the one thing that used to screw me up, I would start wonderfully for two or three days-screw up and then not continue. The thing many overweight people say-"my diet will start tomorrow" something I repeated for many many years, and what I would say post-screw up. Except I never went back to said "diet." Hence, this time around I am making a healthy change. I want to eat healthy, exercise moderately and overall just feel better. If i have a day of setbacks, well then I will just get on my horse the next day. Perhaps, I want to get to the point, were a screw up is just a small meal, not a full day.
Whatever the case don't let setbacks set you back!!!!
This week has been productive and great :)

1 Kommentar: