Samstag, 12. September 2009

LOVE & A glimpse of Hope


So I found this prettyness on Etsy.com
really amazing store, really bad addiction
It is a really pretty necklace and can be found http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29827863&ref=sr_gallery_10&&ga_search_query=twilight&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=6&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
there....I am absolutely in love with it and don't really know why...but it is pretty....


Also I have a job interview...after weeks of searching this gives me a glimmer of hope...granted and interview is not a guarantee but it is a pretty rocking start. I guess I may know more tomorrow...although who knows how quickly after the Interview they will let me know...oh it is nice to have found some hope yup yup!!!!
Homework time!!!

1 Kommentar: