Donnerstag, 10. September 2009

My time so far

Okay so a lot has been going on, and I as usual have little time, or maybe I just don't use my time wisely hence there have been no blog updates oops. I have started classes and so far have attended my graduate seminar on literary theory twice, it promises to be rather interesting I'm excited ;). Then I have had French class twice a week for the last two weeks, I like my teacher a lot and hope that this time around I can make French work and actually learn this language that I have been wanting to learn for so long. I also have been to Bremen City, and it is really pretty. I took the necessary pictures. With the Bremer Stadtmusikanten etc. Nice dorky American tourists.
Ashley went with me, she's also an IH major from Mass. so yeah...
Tonight I went to Ashley's house and we made some yummy noodles, yay for noodles and free food which is very important when you are a poor college student.
I also found out that all of the second year IH majors have stipends, and as of this year, the wonderful year I got into Jacobs stipends got cut, so none of the new IH majors got a stipend :( sad. But it's okay just another challenge for my life or my growing up process I suppose. I mean really I need to grow up some time right?? Or should I just strike...mmmh conundrum!!
Seriously though I have been applying for jobs and I am still hopeful even though that is hard after so many rejections, I shall keep my hope. Haha as Obama said Yes I can so there we go I can the end!!!!
Tomorrow I am going into Bremen city again, Ashley wants bedding that is soft and ultra warm like mine so we are going to Karstadt cuz they have some that she likes. And at some point this weekend I will go see my cousin I hope, as she is in Bremen as well.
Well that is all the new stuffs for now.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen