Samstag, 26. September 2009

Salzgitter and Voting!

Well here I sit at my grandparents house, full with some yummy leftovers that we just had for Lunch! After cleaning the dining room and putting it back into its previous state of orderliness I am now getting ready to do some homework, without the distraction of a TV or Internet fast enough to watch True Blood...not that I'm addicted or anything :)!!!
Tomorrow I have to go and vote for the German political cabinet or whatever it is that they have here, I'm not quite sure what it is...but research is on the way! Grandpa already told me who is the best party to vote for and that I should vote for them...but in the end I will do what I want (what is it again that I want?)
Other than that, my suitcase broke while I was at the Bremer Hbf, and my uncle tried to semi-fix it, this only worked part of the way...after considering and reconsidering buying a new one and getting told by momma and gran that it is a bad idea I messed with the suitcase determined to make the stupid button push out both prongs so that the pully thing stays put. With a little pressure one the suitcase voila it works every friggin time....why could it not have been that easy from the first minute?? OH well it works now!!!!!
Well off to do something productive!

1 Kommentar: