Montag, 28. September 2009

An Uncomfortable Night and the trip home

So there I am lying on a couch trying to sleep! Sleep did not wanna come, partially cuz the couch is uncomfortable and partially cuz I was not a fan of the train ride home. And then at midnight the shades go up automatically why? Who knows, cuz the stupid timer is broken i suppose, oh well...
The train ride home was an epic fail! On the train from Braunschweig-Hannover HBF, I sat near two little kids no older than 5...momma I want this...momma I want this...I have to pee...I'm hungry...and then I'm happy I finally get to go out the train and into another...but low and behold a bunch of high school kids join me, I believe they may have been 8th graders....but if that wasn't enough a bunch of 6th graders joined about to stations down the road...so I had an hour of sixth grade crap...because they actually sat next to me SUCK!!! How annoying they are...I hate class trips and kids who cannot sit still but bounce around,hit each other etc. etc. I wonder how much people hated me when I took the train daily...I can only guess. Finally arrive at Bremen HBF...that was exciting...except I noticed my suitcase broke again...well sort of...the screws that hold the pully thing to the suitcase broke off, fail!! And then the train to Bremen Vegesack gets cancelled, really?? I have to wait there an hour. But on a happy note, I met some friends and I didn't have to hang around Bremen HBF by myself for an hour, that was a good thing :)
Well that's all the news for now

2 Kommentare: